[Pkg-xfce-devel] Processed: reassign 631225 to xfce4-settings
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Processed: reassign 631225 to xfce4-settings
- From: owner at bugs.debian.org (Debian Bug Tracking System)
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:18:08 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] handler.s.C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:
> reassign 631225 xfce4-settings 4.8.2-1
Bug #631225 [xfce4] xfce4: on dual head display second monitor *always* mirrors first monitor instead of being independent
Bug reassigned from package 'xfce4' to 'xfce4-settings'.
Bug No longer marked as found in versions xfce4/126.96.36.199.
Bug #631225 [xfce4-settings] xfce4: on dual head display second monitor *always* mirrors first monitor instead of being independent
There is no source info for the package 'xfce4-settings' at version '4.8.2-1' with architecture ''
Unable to make a source version for version '4.8.2-1'
Bug Marked as found in versions 4.8.2-1.
Stopping processing here.
Please contact me if you need assistance.
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems