[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#641768: Webkit Engine for LightDM display manager.
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#641768: Webkit Engine for LightDM display manager.
- From: jordon at envygeeks.com (Jordon Bedwell)
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:00:28 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20110915140028.GB2561@envygeeks.com>
I have no idea if I should file this as a wishlist or bug so for
now I'll submit it as a bug since it could just be a mistake of
wording in the description.
* Package name: lightdm-webkit-greeter
Upstream Author: Robert Ancell
* URL: https://launchpad.net/lightdm
* License: GPL-3
Programming Lang: C
Description: A LightDM greeter engine that runs HTML/CSS themes.
Ubuntu provides the package: lightdm-engine-webkit... While trying
port over some greeters I made for my Ubuntu installs I noticed
that I could not find the webkit greeter engine for LightDM yet the
lightdm package mentions it but explicitly depends gtk or qt.
Does Debians lightdm use Webkit by default (and not mention it) and
if not can there be a webkit package for lightdm provided by Debian
packing team? I would be more then happy to port it from Ubuntu
Oneric over to Debian and submit it.