[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#633657: Bug#633657: Bug#633657: xfce4-panel: top pixels of panel are not drawn
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#633657: Bug#633657: Bug#633657: xfce4-panel: top pixels of panel are not drawn
- From: meike at debian.org (Meike Reichle)
- Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 15:01:42 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4E5F8236.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1314720816.2150.5.camel@oban>
- References: <email@example.com> <1311423415.28505.75.camel@hidalgo> <1314720816.2150.5.camel@oban>
Yves-Alexis Perez @ 30.08.2011 18:13:
> On sam., 2011-07-23 at 14:16 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
>> Hmh, I never experienced something like that. Can you tell us what GTK+
>> theme you use, and try changing it?
> Ping? Does this means this is fixed?
Sorry for the late answer.
I've tried changing the theme, that does not fix it. I also experimented
an afternoon long with removing selected config files, emptying and
refilling the menu etc. Unfortunately I was not able to isolate a clean,
minimal, and reproducible test case. I guess my xfce setting are simply
too numerous and also migrated over a lot of versions which probably
doesn't make them cleaner.
I was hoping someone else was experiencing similar problems and could add
additional insights. But since this seems to be an isolated problem I
guess the bug can be closed and I'll hope for the next version.