[Pkg-xfce-devel] [VAC] 20-28 March, Austria

Hi,

I'll be skiing in Austria (Ski amade, don't ask where exactly) from the
20th to 28th March. Pretty sure someone promised me network
connectivity over there, but well, I bet there won't be any time for
more than uploading pictures to flickr or something. Please fix all my
bugs and release Squeeze with 0 RCs in the meantime ;)

Usual rules: NMUs welcome, team-/co-maintainers go first.
In case of fire, beer or other emergencies, ask db.d.o :)

Regards
Evgeni

--
Bruce Schneier can read and understand Perl programs.