[Pkg-xfce-devel] new version of xfce4-cpugraph-plugin

Hi,

I just released a new version (1.0.0) of xfce4-cpugraph-plugin. It is
primarily a code cleanup and bug fixing release, even though I also worked
a bit on the feature side of things.

It is targeted at xfce4.6, rather than the upcoming 4.7/4.8, so there is
no particular reason to wait before upgrading it.

Also, I don't really plan to make more releases targeting 4.6, and the
following ones will be focused on 4.7/4.8. I don't know when squeeze will
ship, nor when xfce 4.7 will turn into 4.8, but if squeeze was to ship
with xfce4.6, I'd strongly recommend using version 1.0.0 of cpugraph
instead of the 0.4.0 that is currently in squeeze and sid, as it fixes
many bugs.

Also, this new version includes a fix that should make it compatible with
Debian/kFreeBSD.

tarball:
http://archive.xfce.org/src/panel-plugins/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin/1.0/

homepage:
http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin

If debian or debian users have any issue with xfce4-cpugraph-plugin,
please report them in xfce's bug tracker. This project was unmaintained
for a while, but I now took over, and I'll try to be responsive.

Best regards,

Florian