[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#553192: Bug#553192: Bug#553192: xfce4-panel no longer appears on startup of xfce4
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#553192: Bug#553192: Bug#553192: xfce4-panel no longer appears on startup of xfce4
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 19:57:29 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1258311449.20434.1.camel@hidalgo>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <4AE9CA6E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
retitle 553192 tasklist plugin crash when no-handle and no window is present
On jeu., 2009-10-29 at 15:53 -0400, Gabriel Farrell wrote:
> I've narrowed it down to the .config/xfce4/panel/tasklist-3.rc file.
> Even more specifically, I can reproduce it via the properties dialog
> of the Task List by unchecking "Show handle" (show_handles=false in
> the config file) and selecting the "Always group tasks" setting
> (grouping=2). As soon as these are set and all windows are closed,
> the panel flickers and disappears, and the error I mentioned above is
> repeated many times in syslog. This occurs even with a fresh user.
> If I run "xfce4-panel &> panel.log &", panel.log is left empty.
Yup, it seems that tasklist doesn't behaves really well when handle is
disabled and there's no window.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part