[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#535642: Bug#535642: xfce4-settings: does not include standard (de facto) polish keyboard's layout ('polish programmer')
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#535642: Bug#535642: xfce4-settings: does not include standard (de facto) polish keyboard's layout ('polish programmer')
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:29:50 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1258306190.3561.16.camel@hidalgo>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
reassign 535642 libxklavier15
On sam., 2009-07-04 at 01:04 +0100, Szymon Gruszczynski wrote:
> i've discovered, that in debian testing on amd64, package responsible
> for Xfce settings doesn't include standard, polish keyboard layout (so
> called 'polish programmer' - 'polski programisty').Practically all
> modern PC keyboards in Poland use it as default layout.
> Lack of it can be a kind of pain in the back when used on system, on
> which default keyboard is not polish (if default keyboard is polish,
> there is no need to change it in settings /i.e. to change it to polish
> of course/).
> Also, probably by mistake, there is a layout called Russian phonetic
> Dvorak - i don't think that 'polish' section in keygboard settings
> should contain it.
xfce4-settings get its list from libxklavier, so reassigning, though I'm
not even sure the bug lies in libxklavier. Does that ?polski
programisty? layout exist in Xorg at all?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part