[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#526765: Bug#526765: Bug#526765: xfwm4: workspace names do not get saved
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#526765: Bug#526765: Bug#526765: xfwm4: workspace names do not get saved
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:15:53 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1258305353.3561.13.camel@hidalgo>
- In-reply-to: <1241455022.4883.0.camel@hidalgo>
- References: <email@example.com> <1241455022.4883.0.camel@hidalgo>
On lun., 2009-05-04 at 18:37 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On dim, 2009-05-03 at 14:06 +0200, Thomas Prokosch wrote:
> > Package: xfwm4
> > Version: 4.6.1-1
> > Severity: normal
> > xfce 4.6 does not remember the names of the workspaces any
> > more, except for the first workspace. It also does not help to
> > make the config file readonly, since xfce resets the permission
> > of the file on next restart (how weird is that??).
> > The workspace name gets displayed on a prominent place (the
> > workspace switcher on the panel can be and is configured that way
> > in my installation).
> Here they are correctly saved. Check that you correctly save the
> session, and that you aren't removing the workspaces in some way.
What's the status one this one?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part