[Pkg-xfce-devel] xfce4_18.104.22.168_amd64.changes is NEW
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] xfce4_22.214.171.124_amd64.changes is NEW
- From: installer at ftp-master.debian.org (Archive Administrator)
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:07:07 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] E1N8Byd-0005xL-Pt@ries.debian.org>
(new) xfce4-dbg_126.96.36.199_all.deb extra debug
meta-package for debugging symbols in Xfce
Xfce is a lightweight desktop environment for unix-like operating systems.
This package depends on all debugging package for the core Xfce packages.
Changes: xfce4 (188.8.131.52) unstable; urgency=low
- drop xfprint to suggests since it's only used by mousepad now.
- add a -dbg package bringing all core Xfce -dbg packages. closes: #488643
* debian/preinst dropped, we don't ship /etc/gdm/Sessions/Xfce4 since 4.0.
* debian/postrm: same thing.
* debian/source.lintian-overrides added, ignore warning about not depending
on the binary package from -dbg package since it's a metapackage.
Override entries for your package:
xfce4_184.108.40.206.dsc - source xfce
xfce4_220.127.116.11_all.deb - optional xfce
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 488643
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.