[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#372814: Bug#372814: Bug#372814: xfce4: xfce needs a file finder application
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#372814: Bug#372814: Bug#372814: xfce4: xfce needs a file finder application
- From: michael.s.gilbert at gmail.com (Michael Gilbert)
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:44:26 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1223501854.4716.5.camel@hidalgo>
- References: <email@example.com> <20071108131954.GA20051@fitz.corsac.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1223501854.4716.5.camel@hidalgo>
> catfish is in Debian now, as long as other search tools. You can install
> whichever you want.
thanks for the info. catfish seems like a pretty good file finder tool.
i personnally don't have a lot of interest in file finders since i use
find and grep. however, the availability of a file finder is now in
the general desktop experience meme (gnome, kde, mac, and windows all
provide one), and users expect it, so i think xfce should try to