[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#448443: Bug#448443: Xfwm4 does not respect win_gravity WM hint
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#448443: Bug#448443: Xfwm4 does not respect win_gravity WM hint
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 18:06:04 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080517160603.GD16463@molly.corsac.net>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 05:25:43AM +0000, Michael Levin wrote:
> XFWM4 does not respect this hint correctly but instead seems to move the
> reference point when it is set. The window is still resized in the
> bottom-right direction. The win_gravity hint has no relation to the
> window gravity set with gtk_window_set_gravity.
Olivier Fourdan seems to have fixed this. Could you try xfwm4 trunk r26967 or
check directly with him on http://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3634 (he
needs a testcase, for example).