[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#370482: Bug#370482: multiple locations for keyboard shortcuts
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#370482: Bug#370482: multiple locations for keyboard shortcuts
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 17:23:05 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080517152305.GB16463@molly.corsac.net>
- In-reply-to: <20060605133118.GA11742@me.troyhebe>
- References: <20060605133118.GA11742@me.troyhebe>
On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 01:31:18PM +0000, Troy Heber wrote:
> So, my wish list item for upstream would be to merge these into a
> single keyboard shortcuts. If that is not possible then at least on
> upgrade, if a new default shortcut exists make sure that it's not
> clobbering an existing previously defined and working shortcut defined
> by the user.
They changed from just this behavior to the current one, so I don't think
they'll change it.
If you still think this is a bug, you may want to argues this directly with
upstream, but we won't diverge from them on this point.
The only valid point in this is that the Keyboard Settings should be able to
detect that a shortcut is already taken, which it's not yet able to do. I'll
check with upstream on that.