[Pkg-xfce-devel] xfce4-cellmodem-plugin_0.0.5-1_amd64.changes is NEW
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] xfce4-cellmodem-plugin_0.0.5-1_amd64.changes is NEW
- From: installer at ftp-master.debian.org (Debian Installer)
- Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 18:02:11 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] E1JsiXL-0006HJemail@example.com>
(new) xfce4-cellmodem-plugin_0.0.5-1.diff.gz optional utils
(new) xfce4-cellmodem-plugin_0.0.5-1.dsc optional utils
(new) xfce4-cellmodem-plugin_0.0.5-1_amd64.deb optional utils
cellular modem plugin for the Xfce4 panel
The cellmodem plugin is a monitoring plugin for cellular modems.
It reports provider and signal quality for GPRS/UMTS(3G)/HSDPA(3.5G)
modem cards. It works with (mostly) all cards which support an
out-of-band channel for monitoring purposes.
The current features include:
* Display the current network type (GPRS/UMTS)
* Display the current signal level
* Configure the maximum signal level
* Configure the low and critical signal level
* Asking for PIN if modem needs it
* Quick visual feedback on modem and registration status via LEDs
(new) xfce4-cellmodem-plugin_0.0.5.orig.tar.gz optional utils
Changes: xfce4-cellmodem-plugin (0.0.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release closes: #477329
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 477329
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.