[Pkg-xfce-devel] exo-utils?

Hi there,

Diego Ongaro warned me on #xfce-dev that exo-mount was calling eject(1)
while the package it's on (libexo-0.3-0) didn't depend on it.

I guess it's a problem (not huge, but still), but I don't really want to
have libexo-0.3-0 depends on stuff like eject.

OTOH, libexo-0.3-0 now ships 7 tools:
exo-preferred-applications
exo-csource
exo-open
exo-desktop-item-edit
exo-mount
exo-eject
exo-unmount

So I guess we could split it a little and have an exo-utils package
depending on libexo-0.3-0. (we'll have to adjust dependencies of
libexo-0.3-0 reverse dependencies).

I know this is a big change for a small bug, but it may be the good time
to do this switch anyway.

Else, we can just add a Depends: eject on libexo-0.3-0 (or maybe a
Recommends: would be enough).

What do you think?

Cheers,
--