[Pkg-xfce-devel] www.yukos.com

Hello,
I am Clement Moore. and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky
former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia.
www.yukos.com

I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds US$6 Million.
I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via a Bank (ISLE OF MAN BANK) in U.K . This is a legitimate
transaction.You will be paid 20% for your "Management Fees".
If you are interested, please write back by mail : clementmoorelondon@msn.com
and provide me with your confidential telephone number,fax number and email address and I will provide further details and
instructions.
Again,keep this confidential; we can't afford more political problems.

Finally, please note that this transaction has been scheduled to be actualized within two weeks.
Please advice me on your position by email immediately via
clementmoorelondon@msn.com, And call me immediatly on: +221 595 9694.  as i look forward to receiving your mail.

visit our website:www.yukos.com

Regards,
Mr Clement Moore.