[Pkg-xfce-devel] Re: Your message to Pkg-xfce-commits awaits moderator approval

On lun, 2007-01-22 at 01:25 +0100,
pkg-xfce-commits-bounces@lists.alioth.debian.org wrote:
> Your mail to 'Pkg-xfce-commits' with the subject
[...]
> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Message body is too big: 52804 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

Haem, sorry for this... Ema, the list password seems to have been reset,
or something like that. Could your send me the new one (or tell me if I
need to request another one from alioth admins) ?
--
Yves-Alexis