Bug#374764: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#374764: orage: calendar does start opened in new session
- Subject: Bug#374764: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#374764: orage: calendar does start opened in new session
- From: corsac at corsac.net (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Thu Jul 13 11:14:28 2006
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1152788271.18296.9.camel@hidalgo>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 09:14 +0200, Eric Lavarde wrote:
> I've successfully started orage, it's now saved in the session and
> properly start when I login (with icon in systray). Nevertheless when
> login, the calendar is visible so that I need to close it. In my
> opinion, good behavior would be to have it start minimized.
You can configure this using orage preferences. In Edit menu, Display
tab, you have a "Calendar Start" option.
Does it fit your needs ?