Bug#347973: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#347973: orage: mcs-manager dies after orange installation
- Subject: Bug#347973: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#347973: orage: mcs-manager dies after orange installation
- From: jw+debian at jameswestby.net (James Westby)
- Date: Sun Jul 2 17:41:40 2006
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20060702172156.GA16000@jameswestby.net>
- In-reply-to: <1149435824.20520.3.camel@hidalgo>
- References: <email@example.com> <1149435824.20520.3.camel@hidalgo>
On (04/06/06 17:43), Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> The problem was the way xfce-mcs-manager handler the SIGUSR1 used in
> orage (and other packages) postinst in order to refresh the list of
> available plugins.
> It has been reported upstream, and should be fixed. Now xfce-mcs-manager
> should restart completely on SIGUSR1, and thus the gtk theme should
> briefly disappear, but not be killed.
> Could you test xfce4-mcs-manager (188.8.131.52) and report failure or
> success during orage install ?
I have just installed orage, and the mcs manager did not die, so
hopefully it is fixed now.