[Pkg-xfce-devel] obtaining i386 xfce 4.3.9x packages?

Hi.  I must admit that I don't fully understand the part of the package
cycle that xfce is in currently, but is there some way I could grab
either the pre-build i386 packages and sources for the packages waiting
in NEW or just sources for all the packages?  As 4.3.99 has been out for
almost two months now, it seems there must be some way for me to end up
with packages installed on my system, even if they aren't on
repositories yet.  I would sincerely appreciate any help on this matter.

--xsdg