[Pkg-xfce-devel] Uploading 4.2.3.2 to unstable

On 11/23/05, Rudy Godoy <rudy@kernel-panik.org> wrote:

> El d?a 22/11/2005 a 18:47 Simon Huggins escribi?...
>
> > Salut Yves-Alexis!
> >
> > On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 11:01:28PM +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> > > When could we upload to unstable ? Is there a time where everybody
> could
> > > be on irc to synchronise last bugs squashings ?
> >
> > Who has actually installed and tested and QA'd it?
> >

> I've installed also, and it seems to run smooth, but I'd like to see
> the remaining issue (like the mcs-manager update) on better
> shape/state and then upload.
>
> I've been doing some bug triage on weekend, I'd like to see most of
> them fixed/closed also then upload. I'll keep working on that.
>
> regards,
> Rudy

could you also add autotools-dev to Build-depends as it is needed for
copying
config.sub and config.guess over which most debian/rules do already?

and also libxinerama-dev to the packages which config with --enable-xinerama
(i.e libxfcegui4)

these would invalidate most of the ubuntu diffs

thanks
Jani