[Pkg-xfce-devel] Going in today...

http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/accepted.html
Woo ;)

I guess this means I need to look at 4.2.0 and work out if we really
want to try and get this into sarge.  I suspect not given it's a .0
release and I'm not convinced there won't be annoying bugs that we won't
be able to fix when sarge goes stable but I'm open to hear arguments the
other way.

I remember some talk of some bugs in 4.2.0 on the xfce list but I
haven't had time to go back over those just yet.

Simon.

--
[ "Her name is Bambi?" - Scully                                        ]