[Pkg-xfce-devel] help get rid of the noise in the debian/ubuntu diffs

> Erk, no.
>
> We don't want one or the other depending on when the buildd gets to it.
> For a particular version we most definitely want to choose a particular
> version.
>
> When a newer dbus requires it, we'll change the dependency and upload
> but this seems badly broken otherwise as you could end up with packages
> on different architectures having different linked libraries.

Oh ok. I thought that buildd is either a sid or an experimental buildd.
Didn't know
it can get it's packages from both repositories in a single build run. Or do
you mean when 0.50
gets into sid, 0.23 wil be kept along as well?

Jani