[Pkg-xfce-devel] some bits

Hi guys, i happened to get offline and still not sure how long.

Anyway, I've worked on some packages but until I send the patch for
them I'd like to note (if not already fixed) that xfce-mcs-manager
needs to add /usr/share/pixmaps on .install so it can include the
xpm file, that will fix the lintian warning too.

Probaly thursday I'll send the patch for -fsguard-plugin and notes-plugin
both new upstream version that builds fine and also are lintian clean.

regards,
Rudy