[Pkg-xfce-devel] Work to be done before uploading 4.2.3

Simon Huggins wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 02:13:11PM +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
>
>>Simon Huggins wrote:
>>
>>>I haven't but I did try the original pkill -USR1 when it was running on
>>>4.2.2.
>>>Was it the new version that was crashing?
>>
>>Well it was a bit strange. If I pkill -USR1 -f xfce-mcs-manager it
>>reloads fine (4.2.2 or 4.2.3) it seems, but during an upgrade it crashs...
>

> Consistently?

Well, yes

> Does it do it if you upgrade just the xfce-mcs-manager?  Can you work
> out which package upgrade causes the crash?

Every package where there is the pkill -USR1 -f xfce-mcs-manager in
postinst.

I need to check it out tonight, because it was late etc... Maybe I have
some conflicts with precedent version, I guess. As a side note, I don't
have correct icons in xfce-setting-show, it's still the default ones,
not the one from my theme, which should be displayed, AFAIK.

--
Yves-Alexis