[Pkg-xfce-devel] autotools bootstrap on build time

Hi, as I'm seeing most latest upstream releases are including an
updated (1.9) autotools bootstrap, I guess we should consider to not
bootstrap them on build time.

There are different opinions on the matter, but IMHO we should do it
only if really needed, I've been testing some plugins and they build
fine with upstream' files (check latest -notes-plugin).

regards,
Rudy

--
Rudy Godoy | 0x3433BD21 | http://stone-head.org               ,''`.