[Pkg-xfce-devel] Re: Xfce and Ubuntu

Hello Simon

I am definitely interested in our teams collaborating, especially since I hope we can just
use what the debian-xfce team packages ;)
Unfortunately since hoary released I did not have much time to spend on ubuntu stuff, but
I hope this will change soon.
I peeked a while ago at the pkg-xfce list just to see what we could reuse from your work.
Could you please tell us what your status and plans for xfce are in debian? I got the
impression that we used different packages.
In ubuntu we took Benny's 4.2.1 os-cillation packages and excepting two build fixes which
went upstream into 4.2.2 we added Build-Depends to almost all of the packages partly
because we use xorg vs xfree86 the original packages were built against and also to fix
some builds in chroot.

thanks
Jani