[Pkg-xfce-devel] more packages

Salut Corsac!

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 12:52:53AM +0200, Corsac wrote:
> Ok, so now, we have:
> libexo (0.3)
> mousepad (0.2.2)
> xterminal (0.2.4)
> xfmedia (0.7.1)

> Available in my repository (sources, binaries i386, binaries sparc64).
> And also binaries for xfce 4.2 from experimental.

> Ema, where (and how) should I upload the packages to cvs (I imagine I
> have to upload .dsc, .orig.tgz and .diff.tgz ?).
> My alioth account is corsac-guest.

Ok, it's SVN and you need to commit the debian/ dir to SVN basically.

I guess you want to look at the existing packages in the repository to
get an idea of what to do.

Also in the archives of this list from January you'll find some notes
from ema and netsnipe about using it.

If any of your changes are outside the debian/ dir then you'll need to
make them be patches inside the debian/ dir that are applied as part of
the build.

--
----------(  Zelfs een blinde kip vindt wel eens een korrel  )----------
Simon ----(                                                  )---- Nomis