[Pkg-xfce-devel] Going in today...
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 04:22:59PM +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> * Simon Huggins <email@example.com> [050225 11:17]:
> > I guess this means I need to look at 4.2.0 and work out if we really
> > want to try and get this into sarge.
> Looking at the new queue, I fear it might be highly unlikely, that we
> get 4.2 into sarge, since it would need some new packages to be
> approved, right?
> > I suspect not given it's a .0 release and I'm not convinced there
> > won't be annoying bugs that we won't be able to fix when sarge goes
> > stable but I'm open to hear arguments the other way.
> Start working on 4.2 is a good idea. Upload to experimental, so the
> 4.2 packages won't block perhaps needed uploads to sid / tpu.
Well I'm still not a DD (still waiting for Madkiss to send in the report
and then to get a key in the keyring) and asking ema to check over the
20 odd source packages is a bit much otherwise I think we would have 4.2
in experimental already.
"A short description of how to reproduce it, and I'll be on it like a fly
on a week old dead donkey" -- Linus Torvalds
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----