permission to push Geode to XSF Git on Salsa?

Greetings,

Over these past few days, I'm been converting my Debian packages from
static to Salsa Git.

Next is xf86-video-geode. What I'd like to do is push it to the
following Git repo:

https://salsa.debian.org/xorg-team/driver/xserver-xorg-video-geode

I'd like to so something similar to what I did for src:cups-pdf, which
is to set the team as the Maintainer and myself as the Uploader. This
has worked well for CUPS-PDF, since I still take care of maintenance,
but the Debian Printing Team is also able to contribute patches or
advise me whenever an issue is due to e.g. API changes in CUPS itself.
Both CUPS-PDF and xf86-video-geode also happen to be really
low-maintenance packages.

Would this be possible?

Thanks!
Martin-Éric