Segmentation Fault

Hi ,

I am using xf86-input-evtouch_0.8.8.orig.tar . I had configured and build evtouch driver.

Below is the xorg.conf

Section "ServerLayout"
   InputDevice "touchscreen" "SendCoreEvents"

EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

     Identifier "touchscreen"

     Driver "evtouch"

     Option "device" "/dev/input/event6"

     Option "MinX" "0"

     Option "MinY" "0"

     Option "MaxX" "4096"

     Option "MaxY" "4096"

     Option "MoveLimit" "1"

     Option "sendCoreEvents" "On"

     Option "SwapY" "On"

     Option "SwapX" "On"

   EndSection

During the boot up evtouch  “sendCoreEvents”  showing Segmentation fault. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Krishna

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message.