Re: Comments regarding libei_1.0.901-1_amd64.changes

On Sun, Sep 10, 2023 at 1:42 PM Thorsten Alteholz
<ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:
> I marked the package for ACCEPT, but I wonder why you are so reluctant to add an entry for debian/* in your debian/copyright?

A lot of the packages I touch do not have debian/* listed in
debian/copyright so this is mostly out of habit.

Personally, I consider my packaging work to be a derivative of
upstream and most of the time not sufficiently "creative" to merit a
separate copyright claim.

But in this case, I forgot that ftpmasters are fairly strict on this detail.

Thank you,
Jeremy Bícha