libxcb-error packaging questions

Hi all,

I tried my hand a creating a preliminary package for libxcb-errors (https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/lib/libxcb-errors). This library is a (optional) dependency for wlroots. The main problem I encountered is this: To build successfully, three .m4 files need to be present in a m4/ folder. These files originate from this upstream repo: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/util/xcb-util-m4/ . I worked my way around it by creating a rudimentary patch (just added the files). Is this the correct/debian way to do it? (The license for two of the files is also missing, see https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/util/xcb-util-m4/-/issues/1

My initial packaging is here:  https://salsa.debian.org/werdahias/libxcb-errors
I haven't filed an ITP yet. I think that once the situation regarding the .m4 files is resolved this is a low-maintenance package which adds the error functionality for wlroots.

I'd be glad for some thoughts/a review.

Cheers

Matthias Geiger (werdahias)