Is Your Church’s Facebook Page Stagnant?

Do you get the exact same people that like and comment on your Facebook posts each week?

Yes?

Well you're totally normal then - because that’s what every Church we talk to - tells us.

So today… I want to introduce you to the Facebook Group Strategy that introduces your Ministry to thousands of brand new people in a single post.  It’s not Facebook ads… it’s a new approach that’s very different from just grinding away with new content week after week.

Watch the 9 Minute Local Facebook Groups Strategy now.

And pay careful attention to how to dominate local Facebook groups (and not get lost in the noise).

Enjoy!  And if you can - we’d love to hear how you put this strategy into practice for your Church.

Watch the 9 Minute Local Facebook Groups Strategy now.

Have a great day,

Patrick Doohan

AdvanceYourMinistry.com

Founder and Trainer