8 Critical Live-Stream Lessons Learned (In 1 Year)

What have you learned about Live Streaming during the pandemic?

Personally - working with hundreds of Churches during the last year - we’ve learned a lot.  Some of what not-to-do, but also we’ve discovered a series of powerful strategies that help churches reach thousands of people through streaming.

And so... we’re going to be sharing our Top 8 Critical Live-Stream Lessons Learned (in the past year) during our May 6th Live Stream 2.0 Webinar.

Register Now to secure your seat for the training

During the Webinar - we’ll be revealing

1.  How you should always have an easy Live-Stream back-up-plan
2.  Chat techniques that add fun and a huge reach to your stream

3.  How you can 10X your audience with 1 powerful move

4.  How to turn casual viewers into regular attendees
5.  Four Call-To-Action strategies that work - during a broadcast
6.  Tune into the webinar to find out # 6

7.  Tune into the webinar to find out # 7
8.  Tune into the webinar to find out # 8

Plus we’re going to have a GIFT we reveal during the training that you’ll be able to walk-away-with and plug into your broadcast immediately.

Most churches are telling us that Live-Streaming is something that will continue to be an on-going priority for their Ministry.  And if that’s true for you as well… then join us for this May 6th Live Stream 2.0 Webinar Event.

Can’t wait to see you there,

Patrick Doohan

AdvanceYourMinistry.com

Founder and Trainer

Unsubscribe Option

P.S.  If Live-Streaming is going to be an important part of your Ministry going-forward - then join us for Advance Your Ministry’s May 6th Live Stream 2.0 Webinar.

beacon