Live Stream 2.0 Launches Tomorrow at 2pm ET

Are you ready?  Have you confirmed your registration?  Have you saved the zoom meeting info?

Because tomorrow (Thursday) at 2pm ET we reveal the complete Live Stream 2.0 Program to help you use Live Streaming to reach thousands and grow your Ministry.

BUT…

The best part is we show you how to save 80% of the time it takes to do it right!

Grab One Of The Remaining Webinar Seats (if you haven’t yet).

Tomorrow - we’re revealing:

1. How to turn live-stream promotion on auto-pilot
2. How to improve your actual broadcast every week to become more effective

3. How to get the most engagement (during your stream) you’ve ever had
4. How to 2X or even 3X your viewership through replays and highlights
5. And how to create an entire Relationship Funnel fed by your live stream (this is the growth part)

Can’t wait to see you on the inside at 2pm ET on Thursday.

Patrick Doohan

AdvanceYourMinistry.com

Founder and Trainer

Unsubscribe Option