For 12 years, nouveau hasn't been able to correct a shortfall stated to be minor by an FSF report

Namaste, Dear Team Nouveau Developers,

First of all, I thank you for continuing to provide us with Free and
Open Source Software that empowers us from the Proprietary universe.

As mentioned in my earlier posts as well as the present one being
faced after my having installed
from debian-live-10.8.0-amd64-lxde.iso fhere:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=149248, it is now
impossible to find an nvidia driver compatible with the Debian OS
installed on a new HDD for my laptop as mentioned therein.

The FSF report is here:
https://h-node.org/videocards/view/en/821/NVIDIA-Corporation-C79--GeForce-9200M-G---rev-b1-

None of the options that I have tried so far has worked. No
suggestion/advice received from anywhere:
https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2460287

https://forum.puppylinux.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2664

other than the Debian Forums, link posted above.

Please. I need to either have a nouveau for my system work, or have
the proprietary NVIDIA driver allowed and installed.

The Debian Ecosystem erected, along with hardware, doesn't simply work
in my country of residence.

Whatever outputs required from lspci, demesg et al could be sent.

Please help.

Regards,
Rajib Bandopadhyay
A dedicated Debian and Knoppix user, and sometimes, Ubuntu