Processed: unmerging 965178, unmerging 954849, unmerging 964973 ..., forcibly merging 965178 954849 964973

> unmerge 965178
Bug #965178 [mesa-opencl-icd] opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option
Bug #954849 [mesa-opencl-icd] opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option
Bug #964973 [mesa-opencl-icd] opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option
Disconnected #965178 from all other report(s).
> unmerge 954849
Bug #954849 [mesa-opencl-icd] opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option
Bug #964973 [mesa-opencl-icd] opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option
Disconnected #954849 from all other report(s).
> unmerge 964973
Bug #964973 [mesa-opencl-icd] opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option
Ignoring request to unmerge a bug which is not merged with any others.
> retitle 965178 opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option
Bug #965178 [mesa-opencl-icd] opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#965178 to the same title
> retitle 954849 does not start: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine options
Bug #954849 [mesa-opencl-icd] opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option
Changed Bug title to 'does not start: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine options' from 'opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option'.
> retitle 964973 mesa-opencl-icd: Applications using OpenCL crash with : CommandLine Error: Option 'polly' registered more than once!
Bug #964973 [mesa-opencl-icd] opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option
Changed Bug title to 'mesa-opencl-icd: Applications using OpenCL crash with : CommandLine Error: Option 'polly' registered more than once!' from 'opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option'.
> forcemerge 965178 954849 964973
Bug #965178 [mesa-opencl-icd] opencl support is broken: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine option
Bug #954849 [mesa-opencl-icd] does not start: LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine options
Bug #964973 [mesa-opencl-icd] mesa-opencl-icd: Applications using OpenCL crash with : CommandLine Error: Option 'polly' registered more than once!
Merged 954849 964973 965178
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

954849: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=954849