Upload Mesa 19 to buster-backports?

Hello the Debian X Strike Force team,

I'd like to thank you for the work you made. I'm a visual-impaired guy that help others being able to use Debian (especially elderly, visual-impaired and blind people).

I'm trying to install Debian 10 to a computer with a Intel i3-10110U processor and on Debian 10 there is a poor graphical performance with both the Intel and Modsetting driver whereas it works with Debian Testing.

After a bunch of testing I'm pretty sure the culprit is Mesa but it isn't available on Buster backports yet.

Could you please provide it for those having the same issue like me?

Thanks in advance,
Alex.