Backports of graphic stack of Bullseye to Buster ?

Hello all,

I'm testing a new computer with Intel UHD Graphics 620 as chipset with the Intel driver provided by the package "xserver-xorg-video-intel" with really poor performance as describe here: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/issues/29

Could it be possible to backport to Buster the graphic stack of Bullseye like it was with Stretch or Jessie ?

(I don't know if upgrading the stack will solve my issue but I don't see UHD 620 supported on the "Xorg.0.log" after line "Driver for Intel(R) Integrated Graphics Chipsets:")

Thanks for the work you made to make Debian.

Best regards,
Alex.