Fw: AMDGPU or RADEON for A4-APU with Kabini graphics??

It turned out now, that AMDGPU is not workable (yet?), but radeonsi is with
radeonkms.
Regarding the desktop applications I do have some doubts: enigmail port has
been deleted for example. Has this been merged into thunderbird, or where am
I supposed to get it from??
I have checked about a local mirror already, for amd64 this would be around 35
GB of disk-space for instance, would probably be worth it, not too expensive.
I should soon see whether lots of seriously boring work and enormous
productivity are provided by the real unix OS.
What is missing for sure on FBSD is x2go-server, you would have to build it
from source seemingly, or use VNC instead, which is a bit less convenient.
The upside of this is obviously that the OS has a different kernel, and thus
it would have much less vulnerabilities and possible exploits than Linux.
I also do not have a license-mismatch here between the OS itself and Hugin,
both are the same non-free in terms of DFSG and GPL.