Processed: [bts-link] source package xorg-server

Setting user to debian-bts-link@lists.debian.org (was debian-bts-link@lists.debian.org).
> # remote status report for #798097 (http://bugs.debian.org/798097)
> # Bug title: Restarting logind kills Xserver
> #  * https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/issues/531
> #  * remote status changed: RESOLVED -> closed
> #  * remote resolution changed: MOVED -> (?)
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 798097 + fixed-upstream
Bug #798097 [xserver-xorg-core] Restarting logind kills Xserver
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 798097 - status-RESOLVED resolution-MOVED
Usertags were: resolution-MOVED status-RESOLVED.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 798097 + status-closed
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: status-closed.