stretch-backports of spirv-headers

Hello Debian X, hello Timo Aaltonen,

I'm a DM and make stretch-backports of Wine.  The latest Wine release
adds support for Vulkan.  This requires libvkd3d, which in turn
build-depends on spirv-headers which isn't in Stretch.

Can you provide a stretch-backport of spirv-headers?  As of now this
doesn't require any change to the source.

Alternatively I have prepared one at mentors.debian.net, you can get it
from [1].  If you (or any DD) grant me DM upload rights for
spirv-headers, and do the inital upload to stretch-backports I may take
care of everything else.

Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.

Thanks for your work!
Greets