Anyone interested to work on AMDVLK?

Hello!

I have created an RFP bug requesting for AMDVLK, AMD's open source
driver for Vulkan. (#916552)

AMDVLK shares code with AMD's Windows drivers so it allows AMD to join
efforts with the other platforms that they maintain. It also gets
day-one support for new cards as AMD developers have access to the cards
in advance so they are able to prepare patches before release.

It would be great to have AMDVLK in Debian, it would bring true first
class support for AMD cards (we already have very good support with Mesa!).

If there are people interested in working on this, I would like to help.
That would be my first contribution to the X team so I would prefer that
somebody work on this with me but I intend to do it myself if there are
no interest from the team.

For a quick explanation of AMD's current Linux graphics stack, this
FOSDEM talk is a good reference:
 - https://archive.fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/amd_graphics/

CC-ing the RFP so that we can gather all discussions about this in one
place.

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Viau