Future of xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev package

[cc: kibi, Julien, the other uploaders of this package]

Hi,

On the back of #899766[0] I've just filed #900631[1] to have the ivtv-
utils package removed from unstable which made me wonder about the ivtv
X driver.

Like with the utils I've been unable to find any current upstream for
the driver, the ivtvdriver.org site is dead (domain parked at the
moment).

Popcon[2] is v. low, hasn't been uploaded since 2013. I was a bit
surprised it was even installable on a modern system but I guess X's
ABI compat is pretty good.

WTYT, should this one be removed as well?

Ian.

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=899766
[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=900631
[2] https://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev