removal of old x11proto-* packages?

Hi,

I am not sure if this is discussed anywhere, but I was wondering if
x11proto-render (and maybe its fellows) should be removed from the
unstable, now x11orgproto builds the (transitional) binary packages.

Just if your curious why I ask: the reason that I am working on
autopkgtest integration into the unstable-to-testing migration and
apparently the code triggered a test¹ it shouldn't trigger, for
x11proto-render, that failed because no binary package from that source
is available.

Paul

¹ https://ci.debian.net/packages/libr/libreoffice/testing/amd64/