Re: Request for newer mesa,llvm packages in stretch backports

Hello again
>But since a few days, at least llvm-toolchain-5.0 needs an updated quilt (0.63-8.2) that does not build out of the box on stretch.
>If someone knows what is the quilt update about, I can try to patch debian build of llvm-toolchain to only depend on quilt from stretch.
>
>I dit not tried to backport vulkan as I do not use it for now, but it backported straight forward at jessie time.

quilt_0.63-8.2~bpo9+1.dsc                                                                                                                                                        100% 1977    12.3KB/s   00:00
quilt_0.63-8.2~bpo9+1.debian.tar.xz                                                                                                                                              100%   34KB 112.5KB/s   00:00
quilt-el_0.63-8.2~bpo9+1_all.deb                                                                                                                                                 100% 7354    45.8KB/s   00:00
quilt_0.63-8.2~bpo9+1_all.deb                                                                                                                                                    100%  301KB 348.6KB/s   00:00
quilt_0.63-8.2~bpo9+1_amd64.buildinfo                                                                                                                                            100% 8514    57.4KB/s   00:00
quilt_0.63-8.2~bpo9+1_amd64.changes                                                                                                                                              100% 2751    19.7KB/s   00:00

:)

it will be available in a day or two, somewhat it builds fine with pbuilder and not with sbuild, neither with pbuilder when login into the chroot.
Some test needs reworking there, but the problem seems not a stretch-bpo one, but I can reproduce also in sid
(probably somewhat $HOME should not exist or point to an existing place, don't know)

Anyhow, it is ok I presume now

G.

Hi,