Migrate khronos-opengl-man4 under X Strike Force (Re: khronos-opencl-man and khronos-opengl-man4)

[cc me please]

Dear X Strike Force,

I'd like to move the package khronos-opengl-man4 under a new umbrella
organisation. Would you agree if khronos-opengl-man4 is being moved
there ?

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/khronos-opengl-man4

Thanks for comment

For reference: