cross-building Mesa on Debian

Debian X Team, Andreas,

I would like to know when it will be possible to compile Mesa stable or git thanks to cross-building on Debian.

Actually, it is not possible because llvm-4.0 packages for two arch (-dev, -common etc...) cannot cohabitate on the same arch. Amd64/i386 on a amd64 system for example.

The only solution is to use chroot for the 32-bits system ... It will be easiest to use the same arch (amd64) to build Mesa i386/amd64 like Arch or Gentoo.

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my english.

Cheers,
Maxime