Re: nested screen on an attached display

Uhhm, this is most probably not the best list for this support level. I
had several attempts last year to solve this problem on several IRC
channels, but none who could help me, so I wrote directly to the dev
list. But forget that there is a user list, not for this special topic
but for user matters as a whole.
However, sorry for this mail into the wrong list.

Best Regards Christian