Re: libxfont_2.0.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Julien,

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016, Julien Cristau wrote:
unless there is no new consent found in #798476, the policy is still
valid and I have to reject your package:
  E: libxfont source: no-human-maintainers

No, you very much don't "have to".  That lintian warning doesn't make
the package unsuitable for distribution, or use, this is *not* a good
enough reason to reject a package.

it is not only a warning, but a lintian error. It is against policy, where policy contains a "must". There is no consent to change policy. So from my point of view it is a good reason. But we already had that discussion ...

  Thorsten